General Terms & Conditions
- The coaching relationship is bound by the principles of confidentiality set forth in the ICF code of Ethics.
- You, the client, are solely responsible for creating and implementing your own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the coaching relationship.
- You, the client, agree that the coach is not and will not be, liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the coach.
- You, the client, acknowledge that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve different areas of your life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. You agree that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching principles into those areas and implementing choices is exclusively your responsibility.
- You, the client, understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders and that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, substance abuse treatment or other professional advice by legal, medical or other qualified professional guidance as needed. NB if you are currently under the care of a mental health professional it is recommended that you promptly inform the mental health care provider of the nature and extent of the coaching relationship agreed upon by the client and coach.
Payment Terms & Conditions
An initial chemistry session will be offered free of charge. After this point full payment is required before embarking upon any of the proposed coaching packages.
- Individual coaching sessions will be invoiced after the coaching session has taken place.
- A minimum of 24hrs notice is required when cancelling or rescheduling coaching sessions. Any sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged as normal.
- If at any point you no longer wish to continue with the coaching sessions, a minimum of 24hrs notice is required in order for sessions to be refunded.